As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clorox Pool&Spa #ad
Clorox Pool&Spa 12005CLX Alkalinity Increaser, 5 lb #adClorox Pool&Spa #ad
- Protects equipment. Reduces pool maintenance. Keeps pool pH balanced. Protects against eye and skin irritation. Power source Type: Manual. Increases total alkalinity in pool water.
2. Clorox Pool&Spa #ad
White, 16-Pound, Clorox Pool&Spa 12016CLX Pool Total Alkalinity Increaser #adClorox Pool&Spa #ad
- Power source type: Manual. Reduces pool maintenance. Note: packaging may vary. Protects equipment. Keeps pool pH balanced. Increases total alkalinity in pool water. Protects against eye and skin irritation.
3. Pool Mate #ad
Pool Mate 1-2255B Swimming Pool Total Alkalinity Increaser, 5-Pounds #adPool Mate #ad
- Prevents eye irritation. Ideal total alkalinity range 80 - 120ppm. Raises Total Alkalinity. Prevents equipment corrosion, plaster damage.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
4. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Pool Alkalinity Increaser, 50 Pound Bag #adIn The Swim #ad
- 100% sodium Bicarbonate. The 50 pound bag will come in a large brown bag labeled "Bicar Sodium Bicarbonate". Note* the 5 and 10 pound bags are sent in white bags shown in the images. Per 500 gallons. Proper range is 80-120 ppm. Pool dosage: 1� pounds per 10, 000 gallons. Spa dosage: 1-2 oz.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||In The Swim #ad|
5. LEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. #ad
LEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. 50 lb. Total Alkalinity Increaser Sodium Bicarbonate #adLEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. #ad
- Sodium bicarbonate dry powder commonly known as Total Alkalinity Increaser is used in commercial and residential swimming pools and spas to raise the Total Alkalinity level.
Dosing instructions: 1. 14 lbs. Desired total alkalinity Range 80-120 ppm. Per 10, 000 gallons will raise TA level by 10 ppm. Ships in durable plastic pail with a resealable lid.
6. Doheny's #ad
Doheny's Alkalinity Up | Raise Your Swimming Pool Alkalinity Level | 100% Pro-Grade Sodium Bicarbonate | Proper Alkalinity Levels Help Protect Your Equipment and Prevent Skin & Eye Irritation | 25 LB #adDoheny's #ad
- Ingredients: contains Sodium Bicarbonate or "Soda Ash". Packaging: 5- or 10-lb ready-to-use pouches or 25-pound bucket available. Pool alkalinity increaser: balanced alkalinity levels 80-120 ppm allow you to better control your pH levels; always adjust your alkalinity levels before your pH levels.
Swimming pool supplies: the ideal addition to your swimming pool supplies and pool chemicals, as the perfect pool starts with establishing the proper pH levels. Benefits of balanced alkalinity: Increase the alkalinity of your pool to reduce surface etching, eye irritation, and skin dryness.
7. Robelle #ad
Robelle 2255B Pool Alkalinity Increaser, 5-Pounds #adRobelle #ad
- Raises total alkalinity. Ideal total alkalinity range 80 - 120ppm. Prevents eye irritation. Prevents equipment corrosion, plaster damage.
8. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Total Alkalinity Increaser | Alkalinity Plus for Swimming Pools | Helps Prevent pH Bounce | Keeps Water Stable | Stop Corrosion of Metal Surfaces | 25 Lbs #adRx Clear #ad
- A low total alkaline reading is also indicative of corrosive pool water, a blue or green cast to the water and difficulty in holding chlorine residuals. Reduces irritation - this product will quickly correct acidic water conditions in your pool, or hot tub. If the alkalinity is too low or too high, the pH of the pool water will be difficult to maintain in the proper range.
It will slow the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water that will help reduce eye irritation or redness, spa, and is soft on the skin helping to reduce itchy or irritated skin after a swim. Also prevents etching, plaster, and fiberglass pools. Maintain total alkalinity to 80 to 120 ppm.
Prevents corrosion - rx clear swimming pool alkalinity plus helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, railings, pool heater components, and delamination of concrete, screws, shotcrete, ladders, pool cover components, pitting, gunite, and metals in your pump or filter. When swimming pool chemicals are not in balance, the water can turn dull and cloudy, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, and pool equipment and surfaces can become damaged.
Alkalinity control- alkalinity control is used when ph levels fluctuate widely over a short period of time. Water chemistry - one of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. Ph buffer - helps prevent ph bounce, "locks" ph in the ideal range by neutralizing acids like acid rain. It boosts up the effectiveness of your pool water disinfectant and is user friendly.
9. Puri Tech #ad
Puri Tech Pool Chemicals 10 lb Total Alkalinity Increaser Plus for Swimming Pool Water Increases Total Alkalinity Prevents Water from Cloudiness or Scaling #adPuri Tech #ad
- Directions: spread over the deepest part of the pool and circulate pump a minimum of 4 hours. Alkaline increaser for pool and spa, available in resealable bags for easy storage.
Total alkalinity helps stabilize the pH balance in your pool, reducing maintenance and preventing eye and skin irritation. Dosage: 1. 5lbs per 10, 000 gallons to raise total alkalinity level 10ppm. Pool alkaline increaser active ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate.
|Brand||Puri Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Puri Tech #ad|
10. HTH #ad
5 lbs, HTH 67043 Alkalinity Up Balancer for Swimming Pools #adHTH #ad
- Compatibility: Great for vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems. Includes: one 5-lb container of Alkalinity Up granules for your swimming pool water. Features: raises total alkalinity; Improves swimmer comfort; Stabilizes pH levels.
Use: apply directly to the pool regularly for easy DIY pool care; For best results, use with other HTH pool care products. Benefits: ensures that your swimming pool has a balanced Alkalinity so you can enjoy splashing in the water all season long in healthy water.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|