As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Future Call #ad
Future Call FC-0613 Picture Phone for Seniors w/10 One Touch Picture Memory Keys | Dementia Alzheimers Telephones for Seniors | Amplified Telephones for Hearing Impaired Seniors | 40db Volume Handset #adFuture Call #ad
- Amplified phone for hearing impaired seniors - our senior phone for elderly people reaches 40db in handset volume. Read before purchasing: this phone was primarily made for the elderly with disabilities and those with special needs. If any regular phone works on this line then our FC-0613 will work too.
This landline phone for seniors is powered by the landline voltage and does not need an AC adaptor. With one touch dialing enabled, this phone is a must. When positioned in normal Mode, 2 Touch Memory Dialing and standard dialing are both enabled.
911 key is always One Touch and is reprogrammable to your desired number. The handset includes a hi / low / low switch located on the back of the phone, choosing between 30db or 40db in volume which is the normal range for most hearing impaired phones for elderly people.
This push button telephone is an easy phone for seniors. This phone works great when connected to a Cable Tv / Internet modem. Bright red lights for incoming calls, FCC approved. Ringer volume has options of Hi / Off. More features - pictures measure 1" x 1" inches and can be placed on each button for programmable memory dialing. This phone does not include caller id or voicemail, it is not designed to be hung on walls but is for desktop only.
|Brand||Future Call #ad|
|Manufacturer||Future Call #ad|
2. Nesthao #ad
Upgraded Version Bed Sensor Alarm and Fall Prevention for Elderly/Dementia and More,Caregiver Pager Motion Sensor Alarm with 5 Volume Level 1 Caregiver Pager #adNesthao #ad
- Dual reminder led light/sound and dual power supply alkaline battery/Micro USB. 1 caregiver pager includes batteries 3*aa 1 motion Sensor includes batteries 3*AAA 1 Micro USB 1 double-sided tape 1 screw kit and manual.
Allows caregivers to free up time for housework while the patient is sleeping and freely monitor movement remotely. The bed alarm does not sound in the patient's room, the machine get into work state, The motion sensor would start self-test procedure first when it is turned on the indicator light would slowly flash 20 seconds, potentially startling them and causing a fall, after the light turned off, Please test the sensing range and direction before fixing.
Easy to monitor loved ones getting out of bed or leaving the room， Motion sensor can be mounted to the wall/by doorways or floor, or placed on a surface using the built-in stand. When motion sensor field is crossed, It transmits the signal to receivers within the 918ft in open area.
3. smpl #ad
Perfect for Seniors, Alzheimer's, Dementia, One-Touch Dialing, Flashing Alerts, Hearing Impaired, Durable, SMPL Hands-Free Dial Photo Memory Corded Phone, Large Buttons #adsmpl #ad
- 4 earpiece volume levels amplifies incoming sound up to 85 decibels, 3 Ringer volume settings loud ringer: 75+ dB. Loud ringer volume and visual flasher, hearing aid compatible. 6 one-touch photo memory keys, redial and Flash Buttons, big button Keypad, High-end ABS plastic and button construction.
Desk or wall mountable, removable line connector cord, works even when the power is out. Photo memory retained even when the phone is unplugged. Program at home and bring to your loved one with no worries analog phone, not comparable with VoIP Voice over Internet Protocols systems.
4. Cruxer #ad
Motion Sensor Alarm for Dementia, Wireless Alert Chime Alarm for Home Security/Kid Safety, Fall Prevention for Elderly, Caregive Pager Elderly Monitoring Alarm- Cruxer Bed Alarm with Remote #adCruxer #ad
- It is perfect for home monitoring device for elderly and the disabled, as well as the pregnancy and children. Welcome/doorbell/Alarm model has 4 level volume adjustable. 36 ringtones in the mode to meet your needs. Colored light / night light mode is silent, 4 levels of brightness and color are selectable.
No wiring needed, the detector is wall mounted. Detection range of the infrared sensor is about 13-26ft 4-8m and the maximum working range is 918ft 280m. Wireless caregiver pager cruxer motion sensor alarm plays a key role in informing you of emergency.
The bed alarm does not sound in the patient's room. When press the button quickly, it will send a signal to the receiver, and the caregiver can respond quickly in the first place. The infrared sensor can rotate 360 degrees left and right, no installation hassles, self-adhesive installation, and 180 degrees up and down.1
12-month replacement warranty cruxer wireless Caregiver Pager is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Protect your family push button are used by elderly people to seek help when needed. It will detect movement and send a wireless signal to the receiver, so you can always understand the situation and ensure safety. The alarm will be activated by pair the Remote Control. Dual reminder sensor alarm the sensor possess light and night light modes.
5. EverNary #ad
Bed Alarm for Elderly Dementia Patients,Portable Wireless Caregiver Pager Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention Alert for Elderly ,Elderly Monitoring for Home #adEverNary #ad
- Li>. Allows caregiver freely monitor movement remotely. Li>. Li>1 portable caregiver pager 3*aaa batteries included, 1 Motion Sensor 2*AAA batteries includedwith optional adjustable mounting bracket.
Li>. Li>motion sensor detects movement within 16. 4ft range x 110°. Li>portable pager can be putin Pocket. Removes alarm noise from bedside. Li>this beds sensor alarmand fall prevention system supports pairing between multiple receivers and transmitters; you can set the kits according to you needs.
Li>. It can be mounted to the wall/by doorways or floor. Easy to monitor loved ones getting out of bed or leaving the room. Li>working range of motion sensors and pagers is up to 260 ft/100 m in open area; pager has 58 ringtones, 5 Level Adjustable Volume from 0db to 110db. Li>.
6. YisTech #ad
Door Open Chime Alert Kit for Kids Safety/Home/Store/Business with Door Sensor+Plug-in Receiver 1 Sensor 1 Receiver, Upgrade Wireless Caregiver Pager Door Sensor Alarm for Elderly Dementia Patients #adYisTech #ad
- 5 adjustable volume levels from 0 dB to 110 dB. It sounds to notify you someone enter into, store, or alert you intruder trying to entry your home. P>easy installation: plug and play, plug the receiver into an standard Outlet, tear the double-side adhesive tape of the Door / Window sensor and stick them to any door or window.
P>provide peace of mind for the hearing impaired: with the built-in LED indicator, the wireless door alert receiver and sensor offer additional assistance when coupled with the receiver to the hearing impaired.
P>. P>customize and expandable. P>keep your home/office safety:wireless door sensor chime offers a generous detection area of nearly 260 feet.
Each receiver can work with 50 door window magnetic sensors, each transmitter can pair with 20pcs receivers and set to different or same music. P>multiple melodies&loud chime-the receiver Unit has 58 ringtones for your choice. P>. P>. P>. Difficulty hearing is no problem with this wireless system. 100 days full refund or replacement If the order is over 30 days, please contact us by email.
7. SYNLETT #ad
Bed Alarm Caregiver Pager with Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm Indoor Fall Prevention for Elderly Monitoring Seniors Dementia Patients Seniors Home Door Chime #adSYNLETT #ad
- Dementia Products for Elderly. Rotatable bracket on door alarm sensor provides flexibility to install anywhere at care home or nursing home. Allow caregiver freedom: with up to 300 feet operating range in open areas, the wireless motion sensor is silent in residents or patients room.
Either wall mounted with screws or wall attached with adhesive tape method of your choice. The convertible bottom stand enables the motion sensor to sit stable on flat surface or mount it on wall as elderly monitoring with included attachment accessories. Never miss an alert: switch the wireless pager to dingdong for a loud door chime/doorbell alert.
Flexible motion sensor alarm: this wireless motion sensor alarm kit comes with one wireless motion sensor and one portable pager. Change it to music for a pleasant music tone when receiving signal from the motion sensor.
Portable bed alarm device: the portable bed alarms and fall prevention for elderly device is applicable at various areas indoor such as bedroom, doorway, bedside floor, door exit, wall or any horizontal/vertical surface. It is also applicable for business entry or anywhere around your home. The portable caregiver pager door alarm kit has an audible alert and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt. A simple wireless motion sensor and pager system for seniors or dementia products for elderly at home.
8. CallToU #ad
CallToU Wireless Caregiver Pager System Caregiver Call Button Nurse Alert System for Elderly,Medical Alert System for Seniors Disabled Patient,2 SOS Transmitters1 Medical Alert Watches + 2 Receivers #adCallToU #ad
- Wide range of applicationscaregiver pager wireless can be used in many places, warehouses, apartments, hotels, offices, nursing homes, such as homes, hospitals, and so on. Wireless caregiver pager systemthe medical alert system is composed of 2 receivers and 2 SOS transmitters.
The idea is for both caregiver and the patient/elderly/handicapped/sick freedom while still calling for help at home. The usb charging receiver is small in size, and can also be attached to magnetic objects.
2. Good performance transmitterstwo kinds of buttons: 1. Short press the blue call button: wear it on the neck equipped with a lanyard or stick to object equipped with double-sided tape. The receiving distance between the wrist call button and the receiver in an open area is 70 feet.
Press and hold the wrist call button for 1-2 seconds: the button worn on the wrist. Both buttons are waterproof call buttons. Receiving distance in open areathe receiving distance between the blue call button and the receiver in an open area is 500 feet. Not need to yell to get someone’s attention. Good performance receiversthe plug-in receiver has 55 kinds of ringtone, 5 kinds of volume 0-110dB for you to choose.
9. smpl #ad
Senior & Kids Safety, Security/Motion Sensors, Elderly Assistance, SMPL Alerts Wireless & Wearable Alerts Pager, Live Technical Support, Caregiver Paging System #adsmpl #ad
- Easily add more sensors or pagers to your home or business. Never miss an alert. See our store Page for add-ons. Helps stop falls and wandering incidents before they happen. Complete, simple & expandable - includes all current sensors: door Monitor, Motion Detector & SOS/Help Pendant.
Clip to belt, place in a pocket or rest on a shelf. Always with you - portable pager goes wherever you go. Works out of the box - no tools required, set up in minutes.
Sensors come pre-installed with double sided tape and water-resistant pendant comes with detachable neck strap. Know when a door opens, when motion is detected in an area where an incident may occur or when someone needs assistance, emergency or otherwise ie: bathroom falls.
Live technical support - speak to a live person at our support center if you need assistance. Will not startle care recipients, visitors or customers. Stay aware - portable pager vibrates, flashes & sounds alarm when sensors are triggered. Fully compatible with future smpl sensors. 75m range. Up to 250 ft.
10. DEMENTIA PUZZLES #ad
Dementia Puzzles 36 Large Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Dementia Activities for Seniors or Elderly Alzheimer's Patients – Train #adDEMENTIA PUZZLES #ad
- Dementia products for elderly - all puzzles for dementia patients are made of durable cardboard for easier cleaning. In addition, the sturdy construction extends the service life of the product. It is wonderful to see sufferers of Dementia's face light up as they find happiness and achievement again under the printed guide.
Toys for alzheimer's patients - for the seniors with dementia, this is not only a toy, but also a meaningful gift. Dementia activities for seniors - the artist combines vibrant colors with the content of the picture full of memory.
Memory games for seniors - each dementia products for elderly has a hinged cover with beautiful images and friendly questions, which are pointers for caregivers of people with cognitive issues.
It aims to provide appropriate challenges for the elderly, patients with Parkinson, dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Large piece puzzles for seniors - larger tiles are more suitable for unstable hands, such as Louis body dementia. The package adopts book gift box, combined with the classical oil painting photo frame design no photo frame is distributed.