As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Counters For Kids Math Manipulatives, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies, hand2mind Ten Frame Pop-Up Learning Activity Center, Math Games For Kids Ages 4-8, Use Bingo Chips and Ten Frames for Counting #adhand2mind #ad
- Includes these kindergarten homeschool supplies: our pop-up centers contain one easel box, 4 ten-frame double-sided Write 'N' Wipe boards, 2 cups, 2 numeral dice, 40 two-color frog counters, 4 red dry-erase makers, 20 number cards, and 1 teacher's guide. Distance learning homeschool supplies: Whether you're dealing with distance learning this year or supplementing your kids education at home, our teaching activity center have you covered.
Covers number sense, composing and decomposing numbers, and adding and subtracting. Perfect for montessori math learning: Hands on learning and learning by doing are primary focuses for hand2mind products, making these manipulatives perfect for montessori themed learning methods.
Easy to use counters for kids math: simply pop open the easel box, flip to the day's activity, and start learning! Everything in this kit, pull out the required learning materials, from your frog themed bingo chips to your ten frame answer boards are convenient packaged into an easel box. Student tested, teacher approved math manipulatives: Jump right into this ten frames pop-up center educational game kit for homeschool or in the classroom.
Each activity center comes with 10 learning activities. Use bingo chips and ten frame manipulatives to teach counting: The best way for kids to start their journey with numbers is by counting up to ten! It also helps learn early addition and subtraction concepts for kids. Teacher supplies for classroom: students explore number relationship and gain important mathematical skills up to 4 children per Pop-Up Center. Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
First Grade, Second Grade, Really Good Stuff 163233 Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home. What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6"" by 9½"" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, including counting, addition and subtraction through 20, and more.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Easter Gifts for Kids, Early Math Skills, Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks, Set of 250, Math Games for Kindergarten, Shape Recognition, Ages 4+, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities. Easter games for ages 4+. Recognize patterns: Get young students learning geometry and pattern design.
Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, triangle, square, trapezoid, parallelogram and rhombus.250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Math Games, Addition and Subtraction, Ages 6+, Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Includes 100 Cards, Educational, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills. Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards.
Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game. Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Player with the most 10s wins.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Tray & Numbered Tiles, Learning Resources 120 Number Board, 181 Piece, Ages 6+, Common Core Math #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 6+. Versatile math board and tiles provide tangible objects to illustrate, experience, teach, and understand abstract Math concepts. Double-sided board features numbers printed on the front and a blank grid for patterning and graphing on the Reverse.
Learn: identify numbers, count by 1 or skip count, identify odds and evens, add and subtract, and more. Discover, sequencing, place value, build and count your way to math Proficiency with this board that introduces patterns, and much more.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Pattern, Addition and Subtraction Activities, Includes Counting, 31 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Ages 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, subtracting, adding, patterning, and more. Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills.
Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars. Boost early math into high gear as you count, add, subtract, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks. Homeschool supplies for ages 4+.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Hundred Activity Mat, Play Mat #adLearning Resources #ad
- Kids learn place value, problem solving, and overall number fact fluency. Perfect for ages 5+. Reinforces hundreds concepts, number patterns, counting, and more.
Wipe-clean mat perfect for small group or whole class and includes activity guide. Exxpand learning opportunities with this oversized version of the familiar hundreds board.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Colorful File Folder Games, Grade K Colorful Game Books #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Comprised of 18 full-color games that can be assembled with ease, each book covers a variety of language arts and math skills. Make the most of your class time with skill-based games that students can take to their seats! Playful illustrations invite children to master important concepts.
9. The Learning Journey #ad
Mathematics, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction. By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue. Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Writing, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.