As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HSRWGD #ad
Potty Training Stickers for Girls Boys, 1 Inch Reward Stickers for Kids, 1000pcs Motivational Stickers, School Stickers Teacher Supplies for Classroom #adHSRWGD #ad
- Popular stickers: excellent stickers for teachers and parents. Kids will be attracted by these cute animal design and motivated words. Stick to books, chore charts, homework, behavior charts etc as a reward. Easy to use: these reward stickers are cutting fine, easy to peel and the color printed brightly.
Great rewards for kids: these reward stickers featuring 8 encouragement words with cute animals. Reward stickers for kids:no matter whether it’s a kids chore chart, behavior chart, visit to the doctor or just a good day on the potty, schoolbook, the best reward for most kids are good job stickers! And now they’ll work even harder because the motivational Sticker Sheets Pack is brimming with 8 excited characters just waiting to stick around and let kids know they’re rocking results!.
Best choice for teachers and parents: prefect for using in and out of the classroom to motivate children and assist with behavior control. Self-Adhesive stickers. Very easy to use and can be removed easily from most surfaces. Try to give kids more praise which is good for their motivation.
2. SpriteGru #ad
66 Pack Classroom Incentive Chart in 2 Designs with 2024 Star Stickers for Classroom Teaching or Family Using #adSpriteGru #ad
- Include: 66 charts in 2 designs each 33x. Each measures 5. 25” x 6”. Marker is also applicable for easy marking. Smart design: adorable incentive charts in 2 confetti design, made from photo-grade paper with bright eye-catching illustration, 66 sheets with 2024 star stickers.
A great piece for encouraging kids. Premium quality: thick photo quality paper printed with ink, keep your chart bright and shiny for long lifespan.
The assorted stars are specialized to fit the columns so no need to worry about buying extra stickers. Plus 2024 star stickers.
Record progress on anything like homework, classroom assignments etc. Perfect for: encouraging kids to keep track of everyday schedule and accomplish their short-term goals. Easy to use: comes in 66 easy distribute sheets so you could easily hand them out. Perfect for parents and teachers. Perfect for motivating children to form a nice behavior.
3. Eureka #ad
Multicolor, Eureka 837036 Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mini Reward Charts with Stickers for Kids, 736pcs #adEureka #ad
- This set of sticker reward charts for kids comes with 36 charts and 700 stickers. Not just for schools and classrooms, this set makes a great accessory for parents looking for help to encourage their little one with potty training, chores, or good behavior.
Let mini mouse and mickey mouse help you celebrate and reward your students with this cute and colorful teacher reward chart and sticker set! Reward sticker charts for kids are a simple yet effective way to get children and students engaged and excited about learning, setting goals, and taking responsibility.
Our mini reward sticker sheets for kids measure 5'' W x 6'' H, the perfect size to store in a desk or slip into a backpack.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
4. Qunclay #ad
Potty Chart Behavior Reward Chart for Boys Girls Home Potty Training Rewards Star Jar Chore Chart for Kids Multiple Kids Responsibility Fresh Style, Reward Jar for Toddlers, Reward Chart for Kids #adQunclay #ad
- Package content: you will get 1 piece potty training reward jar, 20 pieces colored reward stars, 10 pieces reward water drop signs, 10 pieces reward poop signs, and a rope, you can hang the jar on the wall or place it on the table. Motivational tool: parents can use the reward jar and responsibility chart for multiple kids to motivate your children and help them set goals for responsibilities, or behaviors, the jar records their progress, routines, easily reward them for completing school tasks or homework.
Quality material: the reward jar for toddlers is composed of wood and acrylic, not easy to wear or break, which is strong and long lasting to use, and can be applied for a long time without causing harm to the human body.
Fun design: the wooden reward jar for kids adopts beautiful and stylish design, and reward their positive behaviors and good responsibility, poop signs, with cute and stylish star signs, and water drop signs to help your kids build healthy daily routine, fun and useful.
Versatile uses: the reward chart for boys girls are good for potty training, which not only brings fun to children, chores, daily reading, toilet training, bedtime routine, teeth cleaning, school and classroom positive behaviors, home, housework, but also promote their growth.
|Part Number||Qunclay-Reward Chart-3020|
5. SpriteGru #ad
66 Pack Classroom Incentive Chart in 2 Designs with 2024 Star Stickers #adSpriteGru #ad
- Each measures 5. 25” x 6”. Premium quality: thick photo quality paper printed with plant ink, keep your chart bright and shiny for long lifespan. Perfect for parents and teachers. Easy to use: comes in 66 easy distribute sheets so you could easily hand them out.
Plus 2024 star stickers. Smart design: adorable incentive charts in 2 designs, made from photo-grade paper with bright eye-catching illustration, 66 sheets with 2024 star stickers.
Perfect for: encouraging kids to keep track of everyday schedule and accomplish their short-term goals.
The assorted stars are specialized to fit the columns so no need to worry about buying extra stickers. A great piece for encouraging kids. Record progress on anything like homework, classroom assignments etc. Marker is also applicable for easy marking. Include: 66 charts in 2 designs each 33x. Perfect for motivating children to form a nice behavior.
6. Learn & Climb #ad
63 Chores as Potty Train, & More. “Thick Magnetic” Responsibility Chart Board/Tasks-for Multiple Kids, Kids Behavior Reward Chart #adLearn & Climb #ad
- Great motivational tool - there are 6 sets of specific chores: Morning Chores, Healthy Eating, Bedtime Chores, Household Chores, Manners & Potty Training Chores. I did it - kids love to complete tasks, chores and activities when they're properly motivated and rewarded for their behavior and actions.
Ages 3 & up - children as young as 3 years old all the way up to preteens can learn to stay motivated and engaged with their daily and weekly household tasks and chores.
Let them see their weekly accomplishments and earned stars with this chore chart! Completely customizable - we've included a dry erase marker along with some blank activity magnets You can create unique and specific tasks not included with the 63 magnet tokens that come standard in the Reward chart.
Check out all 63 chore magnets! This can also be used for more multiple kids and children at a time! Sturdy magnet - the thick sturdy magnet backing of our Monday through Sunday responsibility chart will stay fixed in place on any magnet friendly metal surface like a standard refrigerator or appliance. This behavior chart Makes a great present.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward - 1468|
7. Learn & Climb #ad
Pad with 26 Chore Charts for Kids, 2800 Stickers to Motivate Responsibility & Good Conduct/Habits, Behavior Reward Chart System #adLearn & Climb #ad
- Sticker chore chart pad for kids with 26 perforated pages and 2800 stickers. Customize your task and reward with the help of our chores and prize suggestion sheet. Hang the kid’s behavior chart on the wall or us the included magnet to stick it on your fridge.
Responsibility reward pad has 26 perforated pages, fill up 1 chart at a time or use for multiple kids 1 chart per child. This reward chart includes 2800 exciting sticker and 35 motivational stickers for your girl or boy to stick on for a job well done.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward Chart Pad-6539|
|Model||Chore chart for kids at home or school|
8. Sophena #ad
Bedtime, Potty Training, School Work Pink, Sophena Unicorn Chore Chart for Kids,Magnetic Behavior Reward Chart at Home Daily,Responsibility Chart for Encourage Learning, Wipe Clean #adSophena #ad
- There are many ways you can use our chore chart: a weekly food planner, To-Do’s reminder, workout tracker, and more. Develop important soft skills in children - develop responsibility, leadership, and strong work ethics in your child by motivating them to help around the home.
Managing chores at a young age helps develop empathy and accountability. Perfect gift - thrill a loved toddler with the ultimate good behavior chart! Colorful, holiday, grandchild, godchild, ready to be offered as a birthday, or impulse gift! Thrill your kid, nephew, niece, vibrant, Christmas, or teens with the reward sticker chart!.
Easy to erase-the kids chore chart is stain resistant, so you can use it repeatedly. We have 6 pcs blank forms, date planner, and you can even DIY unique reward items. Multiple uses - the uses for the star chart are plentiful.
The refrigerator magnetic chore chart does not require a special eraser, only wet paper towels or wet towels, you can easily erase the text on the plan label without leaving any traces. Encourage the right habits in your children - with our chore chart, kids learn to be excited about chores. Every time they complete a task they receive a sticker, an instant validation of accomplishments! More stickers equal more rewards, more validation, repeated good habits!.
|Part Number||JQ-Reward Stickers-Unicorn|
9. Outus #ad
Sticker Chart Incentive Chart for Classroom Sticker Chart for Kids Behavior and 1760 Colorful Star Stickers for Classroom Teaching or Family Using 74 Pieces #adOutus #ad
- 10 cm/ 3. 94 inches in width, suitable size to carry and use, 14 cm/ 5. 51 inches in length, each sticker is approx. Abundant quantity: there are 72 pieces 144 pages adorable incentive charts, 2 sets star stickers, 3 styles of these incentive charts, altogether 1760 stickers, each style 24 pieces which are printed with different patterns on both sides, adequate quantity for motivating children.
1. 3 cm/ 051 inches, appropriate to stick on the chart, no need to buy other stickers. Applicable occasions: you can encourage kids to accomplish their daily goals with a fun chart, or goals in these 42 blank grids or just put some stickers on them, dates, you can write names, to record progress or arrange classroom assignments etc.
Serviceable material: our incentive charts are made of quality coated paper 300g which printed with non-toxic ink, reusable and durable, our stickers are waterproof stickers, can be applied for a long time, easy to stick and peel off.
Adorable design: these incentive charts come in bright colors of yellow and blue, spacecraft as well as cakes and balloons, which can attract the attention of students easily, designed with colorful rainbow, planets, provide a lovely and charming classroom decoration. Suitable size: each incentive pad measures approx.
10. EndSource #ad
Including Behavior and Self-Care| Fun Design for Girls| Raising a Star, Unicorn Chart to Success| Magnetic Dry Erase| Daily Routine Responsibility Chore Chart for Kids| 80 Reward Tiles| 70 Tasks #adEndSource #ad
- We have carefully designed with round corners on all pieces to avoid from tearing. Raising successful children one task at a time: children are first to benefit from a good daily routine. Authentic, fun design: our unicorn, unisparkle design is fun for young girls and is sure to encourage and inspire your child when doing their daily routine! 70 reusable kid-friendly task illustrations to give toddlers a visual understanding of the task.
Multiple strong magnets with easy punch out: our unicorn chart to success is made of durable, high-quality magnets for long lasting and secure hold. As a suggestion, you can also use putty to keep bottom secure when hanging.
With a routine task chart, and secure sense of belonging. This chart will provide a sense of strength, a home can expect to more easily get things done, confidence & self-respect which is key in providing a foundation of success built on love. Love it in 30 days or your money back: we are committed to customer satisfaction and stand behind our products 100%! We guarantee you have a 5 star chart system with Chart to Success! If for any reason you or your toddler are not satisfied in the first 30 days, return your product and you will receive a refund for the entire product price.
80 reusable unisparkle reward tiles, unique, 60 you're on the right track tiles for your child to choose from to track their achievements and 20 encouraging tiles for those who want to also acknowledge unfinished chores. Tasks and reward tiles will hold securely to board to avoid pieces from falling or sliding off. You can stick to any magnetic surface or hang it on the wall with hooks or string.