As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Ages 5+ 250 pc, Word Families, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Digraphs, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Sight Words #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, 10 digraphs, improve sight word recognition, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 60 consonants, 60 consonant blends, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included.
2. Key Education #ad
Key Education Big Box of Little Word Puzzles—Educational Game for PreK-2nd Grade Readers, Sight Word Reading Practice With Word and Photo Puzzle Pieces 120 pc 840016 ,3.0 inches tall #adKey Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating cvc puzzles into hands-on phonics practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Your child will learn to identify beginning and ending consonants and short vowels by assembling photos and reading the word the letters form.
What’s included: the spelling puzzle box set includes 60 3-piece consonant-vowel-consonant photo puzzles with vibrant photos to go with each of the cvc words.
Toddler puzzles help kids learn essential sight words and phonics skills. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of little Word Puzzles turns spelling and reading into a fun reading game for toddlers and early elementary students. How it works: each letter puzzle consists of 3 pieces, each with a portion of the picture and a letter. Puzzles measure 4 inches x 3 inches when complete.
3. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Write CVC Words #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- 3 color-coded, 124 cards total, double-sided card sets on rings, including answer keys and instruction card, Write Again wipe-off laminate Size: 8" by 4" each. Package weight: 1. 99 pounds. Package dimensions: 1. 38 h x 13. 19 l x 9. 84 w inches. Country of Origin : China.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Preschool Alphabet, Educational Indoor Games, Brain Toys, Learning Resources Skill Builders! Kindergarten Letter & Number Maker, Age 6+, Toddler, 60 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Classroom-ready skills: help your little ones build the early letter and number skills they need for kindergarten school success with these hands-on preschool alphabet toys! Counting, counting, and More: With its mix of fun hands-on activities and educational indoor games, this set helps students learn essential skills, from letter and number recognition to tracing, beginning sounds, and more!.
Built-in storage: the skill builders! kindergarten letter & number maker set comes with its own reusable carrying case—use it for storage when playtime’s done, counting and other kindergarten and preschool alphabet and number skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, Skill Builders! Kindergarten Letter & Number Maker helps kids as young as 6 build phonics, or take learning alphabet and number skills on the go! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
5. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Single Digit Beginner Multiplication Practice Workbook for 2nd-3rd Grades #adChannie's #ad
- Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Uniform blocks, parents, and maintain consistent and proper number size; Practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, and visual spacing lines help guide kids to write Straight, use proper spacing, Green Shade, and Homeschoolers; 8.
5 x 11 inches. Answer sheet included, 25 single-digit aligned addition and subtraction problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Print, write, and calculate; daily practice multiplication Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Multiplication; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books. Visual writing paper, patent pending; strong visual color-coded double-sided math multiplication Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 - 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, Multi-color, 6 Colored Foam Cubes, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes. Ideal for ages 6+.
Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations.
7. Outus #ad
50 Morning Meeting Chips Questions Cards for Students, Classroom Questions Ideas Cards Conversation Starter for Classroom Icebreaker Activity Improve Communication Listening Vocabulary Skill Supplies #adOutus #ad
- Stylish design: the colorful balloons pattern and the cute interesting patterns on the backside will definitely attract your students, they will love the cards and actively participate in classroom activities with these questions cards. Various morning meeting question ideas: 50 interesting and engaging questions for students to answer, makes them think deeply and share their thoughts, allowing you to get to know thoughts and feelings of students, great for prompt conversation and writing prompts.
Quality material: the morning meeting chip cards are made of quality thicken card stock for elegance and extra sturdy, prevents bending on delivery; Smooth surface can bring good touch and fade-resistant, reusable and waterproof, easy to clean.
Multiple uses: these question cards are especially designed for kids and students; You can use these cards on morning meeting, back to school activities or any other occasions with your students; Use them as journal/ bell work prompts, daily class activities, ice-breaker to better education. Package includes: each set of morning meeting cards including 50 different designs, each design with 1 unique question; Each card measures about 6 cm/ 2. 36 inch in diameter.
|Part Number||Outus-Questions Cards-0546|
8. Abaco Brands #ad
10 Pack Multicolor Circles, Decals, Complete Erase! Dry Erase, Wall Stickers, New Larger Size! | The Original Table Spots for Teachers | No Staining, No Shadowing #adAbaco Brands #ad
- Made for teachers - by teachers: these are the original table spots commonly seen throughout social media, Blue, walls, and leading educator blogs! Made for learning: table spots are 12-inch adhesive circles that come 10 packs of 5 bright colors - Red, YouTube, Yellow and Purple.
Adhesive backing allows easy attachment to flat surfaces including student desks, Green, doors and more. Made to last: table spots are different! our product is produced with high-quality PET Vinyl that ERASES COMPLETELY with each and every use.
Our products are designed with the same color scheme for ease of classroom management.
Table spots are designed to provide quality classroom use the entire school year! buy with confidence: teachers enjoy 100% satisfaction on all Abaco Brands products! So, buy with confidence and get your TABLE SPOTS today! Easy classroom management: be sure to check out all of our unique products for classroom learning in the Abaco Brands Amazon Store.
|Brand||Abaco Brands #ad|
|Manufacturer||Abaco Brands #ad|