As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic First Learning Puzzles: Rhyming #adScholastic #ad
- This colorful set includes an activity guide and 25 self-checking, 3-piece puzzles designed to be used in two ways. Real-life photos. Puzzles and activities are designed to help children read simple words, recognize and generate rhyming words, and identify spelling differences.
2. Junior Learning #ad
Multi, Model: JL490, Junior Learning Rhyming Word Dominoes Educational Action Games #adJunior Learning #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Model number: JL490 Item package dimension: 4. 7" l x 1. 5" w x 1. 17" h. Item package Weight: 1. 17 lb.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Preschool, 65 Piece Set, Ages 3+, Phonics Game, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Back to School Games, Classroom Games for Teachers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development.
Put the pear near the chair, one double-sided spinner, and chair, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, tree, box, along with 20 picture cards, 40 double-sided activity cards, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
4. Learning Resources #ad
26 Double-Sided Pieces, Fine Motor Toy, Ages 18 Months +, Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators #adLearning Resources #ad
- These gators know their abcs: kids discover all-new alphabet skills when they mix, matching, match, kids can also use their new friends to master colors, and identify this set of 13 colorful alligators! Build simple words: in addition to learning language skills, and more!.
Reusable storage included: when playtime is done, the snap-n-learn alphabet alligators help kids as young as 18 months build essential fine motor skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, these friendly gators fit neatly inside their clear plastic storage bucket until next time! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
5. Shifu #ad
Orboot Earth by PlayShifu App Based: Interactive AR Globe for Kids, STEM Toy for Boys & Girls Ages 4 -10 | Educational Toy Gift No Borders, No Names On Globe #adShifu #ad
- If you are looking for an educational kid globe and a unique gift, Orboot Earth is the answer! It is also a great homeschooling and a classroom learning supplement. Compatible with - ipad 5th gen & above, ipad air all models, iPhone 6 & above, iPad Pro All models, iPad Mini 2 & above; Android 3GB RAM and above. Early learning globe with ar: orboot earth world globe takes your child on a journey around the Planet Earth.
Educational facts in the orboot app: explore 400+ highlights and 1000+ world facts across 6 categories in AR - animals, maps and cuisines of the world. It helps build geography, environmental science, general knowledge, social science, and cultural sensitivity.
Full of visual storytelling, music, world quizzes, animal facts and voice interactions, globe puzzles and challenges for ages 4 to 10. Orboot earth is an interactive learning globe for kids with an immersive AR experience. Scan the globe with the companion app to bring it alive and explore the world in different modes inside the app.
Globe + passport with fun stickers device not included: the box comes with a 10” globe, passport, stamps, country flag stickers, and a detailed help guide. Learn about the food chain and balance the ecosystem of your national park, go on scavenger hunts around the world, monuments, cultures, inventions, and take part in fun quizzes for every category. Check your device compatibility: this smart globe works with the free orboot app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store on your device no in-app purchases required. Stem toy globe for ages 4 to 10: a perfect early learning globe for the ever-curious kids that sparks their imagination and curiosity.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. Junior Learning #ad
Multi JL493, Junior Learning Short Vowel Dominoes Educational Action Games #adJunior Learning #ad
- Collectors tin for easy storage. Complete short vowel matching games. 28 piece set of dominoes to teach short vowel sounds. Children will love the feel of learning with a real domino. Thick plastic dominoes make manipulation easy to play the game.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 250, Shape Manipulatives for Kids, Preschool Learning Games, Ages 3+ Shape Games for Preschoolers, Homeschool Supplies, Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks #adLearning Resources #ad
- Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities. 250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities.
These are great pattern blocks the classrooms. Recognize patterns: get young students learning geometry and pattern design. Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, square, trapezoid, triangle, parallelogram and rhombus.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, or just because, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Geometry for Kids, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Dive into Shapes! A "Sea" and Build Geometry Set, , Develops Shape Recognition. Back to School Games, 129 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- 129-piece set: includes - 60 sticks in 3 sizes, 20 curves, 34 connectors, and 15 double-sided activity cards. Hands on learning: children gain hands-on experience creating composite shapes, identifying shape attributes, and partitioning circles and squares into equal parts.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Geometry skills: Supports academic state standards in geometry and early recognition skills. 3d shapes geometric shape building set.
9. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Word Families, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Digraphs, Ages 5+ 250 pc, Sight Words, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, 60 consonant blends, 10 digraphs, improve sight word recognition, 60 consonants, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.