As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic #ad
BOB Books SIGHT WORDS COLLECTION Book Box Set Kindergarten & First Grade #adScholastic #ad
- For ages 4 and UP. 20 books box set, from bob books Sight Words-KIndergarten and Sight Words-First Grade. Bob books sight words collection book box set Kindergarten & First Grade.
Each humorous book introduces three new sight words. Parent guide! doorknob hanger, bookmark, over 100 stickers, 16 Flash Cards!!.
|Model||For Age 4 and Up|
2. EliteKids #ad
Premium Edition Reusable Kindergarten Sight Words and Simple Sentences Large Magic Practice Copybook For Kids- Handwriting practice Letter Tracing Books for Kids Ages 3-5 Build Basic Reading and Writing Skills –EliteKids Copybook Series Magical handwriting workbooks #adEliteKids #ad
- So, shop with 100% confidence. High standard success-focused reusable writing practice book for kids! when kids learn to write, it's crucial that nothing interferes with motivation. 22 page tracing sight words workbook: with sight words, Kindergarten to first grade kids will become proficient in how to read and write pre-primer words, sound them out, simple sentences and drawing, and how to use them in sentences through doing fun engaging activities.
Even by adults' standards! EliteKids magic practice writing book is 8. 5x11” with thick 300gsm pages. Our mission is to create the best reusable magic caligraphy kits for kids because we know they are a big deal.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our friendly customer service for an exchange or refund. The table of content helps locate any kindergarten sight word to practice or review. Each odd numbered page is grooved to trace sight words and sentences to practice caligraphy for kids. That's why our magic copybook for kids series is much larger, thicker pages, with bigger letters 06” tall, bigger space between letters, and grooved tracing path to help kids learn faster and feel more encouraged.
With disappearing ink pens! kids adore writing in their magic book with magic ink! and you’ll love knowing each magic practice copy book is reusable until the day they’ve “graduated” from learning high frequency words and telling you writing stories is easy and so fun! Comes with 1 Pen Shell, 5 Magic Pen Refills and 1 Pen Grip. Our hard cover has curved corners to protect kids, because they’ll carry it everywhere! Elitekids-the gift of confidence and success.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Tracing Letters, Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers 64 pgs, Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. Skills covered include classifying, number recognition, counting, letter recognition, and more. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook.
4. Key Education Publishing #ad
Key Education | Dolch Sight Word Activities Resource Workbook | Kindergarten–3rd Grade, 384pgs #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- It also includes assessment suggestions and fun take-home activities. With over 300 activities to introduce, reinforce, and practice Dolch sight words, remediate, it is a must-have for any young or special learning classroom.
5. Channie's #ad
1st Grade Elementary School Students 2 Pack, Channie’s Easy Peasy Alphabet & Sight Words Workbooks for Pre-Kindergarten #adChannie's #ad
- Comprehensive handwriting support: start their learning journey with an easy and fun experience; Great resource for homeschooling and special education; Super easy for kids from Pre-K to 1st grade. Daily practice workbooks: 80 blank practice page workbooks; Daily practice builds and improves neat and accurate writing skills; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction.
Excellent learning complement: teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to kindergarten school books; Encourages academic discipline and independent student work.
Consistent writing practice: prompt easy teaching and learning while improving neat handwriting; Each letter has two pages of tracing and one page of writing for reinforcing the learning; Improve their writing skills from an early stage.
Alphabet & sight words workbooks: simplify alphabet learning and teaching; Set includes 1 Alphabet & Numbers and 1 Sight Words workbook, plus 1 free Alphabet Card; These visual educational tools help young children practice handwriting.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
6. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Level A: 25 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Beginning Readers #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- Childrens Books. First little Readers Parent Pack. Learning Materials. Guided reading Level A. Category: learn To Read Readers.
7. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Helps children master comprehension, writing, spelling, and usage of each word. Includes fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences, games, word riddles, and puzzles.
Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know. Sight word practice to build strong readers. Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know.
8. EliteKids #ad
2 Grips, Numbers and Math Magic Practice Copybook 4 Pack with 2 Pens, 10 Refills. Letter and Number Tracing Books for Kids Ages 3-5, Sight Words and Simple Sentences, Writing and Math Skills – EliteKids magic book Series, 27.5x21.5cm Premium Edition Reusable Kindergarten Alphabet, Build Basic Reading #adEliteKids #ad
- If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our friendly customer service for an exchange or refund. Twice the size! most magic practice writing book for kids are 5x7”, but that’s too small. 4-pack magical copybooks! alphabet, numbers, sight words, sight words and math reusable groove tracing writing Books for kids age 3-5 to 3-7! They will print properly and become proficient in Letter Sounds, Counting, and Math Facts within 20 by doing fun activities and using Ten Frame and Fact Family visual tools to build basic English and Math skills.
That's why our magic copybook for kids series is much larger, thicker pages, bigger space in between, thicker pen refills 1mm and grooved tracing path to help kids learn faster and feel more encouraged.
Success-focused copybooks! when kids learn to write, with bigger letters and numbers 051-070” tall, it's crucial that nothing interferes with motivation. Updated disappearing ink pens! with our 1mm refills, darker lines and causes less strain on their eyes. Even by adults’ standards! EliteKids Magic Practice CopyBook is 8. 5x11” with thick 300gsm pages. Each odd numbered page is grooved to trace while practicing caligraphy for kids. So, shop with 100% confidence.
9. Newmark Learning #ad
Nonfiction Sight Word Readers Set 1 #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Helps young readers master 25 essential sight words. Promotes reading confidence and success. Award winning set that engages children in nonfiction text and help them master 25 sight words with nonfiction sight word readers. Builds academic science, social studies, and math vocabulary.